6 Quick Tips To Lose Weight For Real!
Biggest Loser contestant once a size 4.
Drugs, forced starving, 8-hour trainings!!?? Is this the REAL Biggest Loser Show? Well it seems some of the contestants are spilling the beans and telling the real behind-the-scene horrors that really happened on one of America’s most viewed TV programs.
The Biggest Loser was never a show I felt compelled to watch more than once. Obese at one time myself, and losing over 100 pounds naturally through a mind, body, spirit approach, I knew the show didn’t promote healthy weight loss and was ridged for sensationalism only.
I mean, why else would you train people until they vomit on national TV, have them doing impossible and dangerous workouts causing embarrassment and humiliation just to get high TV ratings?
In addition, they never focused on real fat loss, just weight loss like many nutritionist, physicians, weight loss gurus, and others toting a book or program for losing weight within the multibillion dollar industry.
That’s when I realized that what I had learned in my career as a medical weight loss specialist and coach for physicians and corporations in North America is what real weight loss is about. It consists of these three things:
- Losing fat weight only and sparing your valuable lean body mass, which includes your bone, muscle, and valuable organ tissue.
- Following an individually designed nutrition plan that is based on your body composition that also takes in consideration your body type, shape, and metabolism instead of a scripted ‘cookie-cutter’ diet plan.
- Being coached from a professional that knows the scientific mind, body, spirit modalities and strategies that will transform your mind and change your habits for good.
When the mind is changed along with the correct nutrition and exercise designed for you as an individual, transformation is possible and lasting.
It is said that all the Biggest Loser contestants have gained the weight back. When weight loss isn’t tied to a bigger purpose, why should anyone keep it off? In addition, the contestants are saying that the process used by the trainers and producers of the show, destroyed their metabolism. It’s not hard to do when a person is not getting proper nutrition and only focusing on fast weight loss.
I’ve been able to get people to lose fat fairly quickly, however, if a person doesn’t do the mental work, they will only gain it back. And their health is my first priority. Here are my average fat loss results:
Here are my tips to help you
Quick Tips For Losing Weight For Real
- Eat Protein at breakfast. Eating in the morning is vital to losing weight and keeping it off. Many studies show that eating a breakfast rich in protein significantly reduces snacking, suppresses your appetite and helps improve your mental clarity and well being. It also stimulates your metabolism and gets your fat burning fire burning first thing in the morning.
- Do Not Skip Meals. Just because you ate breakfast do not mean you get to skip lunch. Skipping meals can lower your metabolism, destroy your energy levels, gives you severe brain fog and even headaches from lack of proper nutrition and brain fuel. It also leads you on a ravenous over-eating path at night. We know that heavy eating at night without burning off the excess calories before bed is a sure fire way to pack on pounds fast, especially in your midsection.
- Stay On a Solid Consistent Eating Schedule. Even when shopping, training or working two jobs, schedule your meals in advance. Take meals with you in containers if necessary. Make eating of healthy good fats, moderate protein and low-glycemic foods your lifetime eating plan. That is one of the best ways to lose weight, combat disease and stop yo-yo dieting. The better you eat every day at every meal, the better you will feel and the more energy you’ll have and that you help will eat right and stay on your plan. You deserve to feel awesome and life an amazing life. I know these are simple, but they are definitely not always easy to do. But I believe in you and I know if you set your mind to something, you will do it.
- Keep Your Blood Sugar Balanced. Become a health freak! Learn to be attentive to managing your mood and controlling your energy. If you skip meals, your blood sugar gets unstable and that can lead to horrible mood swings, anxiety, binge attacks that lead to low energy and a defeating mindset. In more severe cases, it can lead to depression. A great percent of the population, including me, now use proper nutrition and exercise to combat depression and beat the battle of the bulge. Join us! Life’s much more enjoyable when you open the drapes and look forward to every new day. Eat right and clear your mind so that you can set new greater goals and work toward an even more powerful future.
- Eat Protein at Every Meal. Have some form of complete protein at every meal and stay with low-glycemic fat burning carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates pack on the pounds and ruin your energy. It has been proven that eating a healthy diet with good protein helps to prevent diabetes too. What a great bonus. I love eating green smoothie protein shakes. I even add Matcha Tea Powder and a good non-carbohydrate whey protein to them. It’s fast, it’s delicious and it helps me lose weight. The Matcha Tea Powder is so nutritious. It not only has 137X the any-oxidants as regular green tea, it has chlorophyl which is a liver cleanser and it helps keep my skin smooth and gives me crazy energy. DO yourself a favor and read about it. It is a daily delicacy in Japan where the women are thinner, have flawless skin and have extremely high levels of wellness. I especially love that, being a wellness coach and medical weight loss specialist I am constantly on the lookout for natural foods my clients that help them lose weight and feel great. Check out my favorite Green Smoothie Book here!
- Rest and Sleep. Everyone needs downtime, YES..even you! It is vital to your brain health, regeneration of cells, recovery from a hectic schedule and mental busyness. You need to get RESTFUL rejuvenating sleep every night. Your hormone balance depends on it. Studies show that people who have a healthy 7-8 hours of sleep per night lose more weight and keep it of longer.
- Exercise Cardio is awesome for beating depression. Your body releases (endorphins) happy hormones into the blood and your brain thrives on it. You not only burn calories, incinerate fat and lose weight; you beat stress and improve your muscle tone. Get up and get moving. Take a class, join a gym, or simply get outside and move. Whether it’s hot, cold, wet or dry, your body will benefit when you get some fresh air and oxygen into your bloodstream. You will feel brand new when you learn to walk, move and dance away your weight, stress and anxiety.
So how do you get the results you are looking for? By following a tried and trusted program. I used a methodology that I compiled in a program I call the Lean Body Principles: Lose Fat Weight Fast! Secrets Your Doctor Didn’t Have Time to Learn. In this program you will discover:
- How to customize and design your own nutrition plan based on what I call, “Your Body’s Blueprint”.
- Learn how to know if you are losing fat or muscle or both! No more guessing ever again.
- Learn what foods to eat to get maximum fat loss without giving up some of the foods you love.
- Identify the type of exercise that works best for your body type and shape and which ones will help you reach your goal faster.
- You will learn how to calculate the exact time frame it will take you to lose excess ugly body fat for good!
- You’ll learn how to stay motivated throughout your journey using mental and emotional strategies so you can embrace and create the NEW YOU faster than ever!
- You will learn how to change your mind so that you are not a slave to food cravings, but food is actually working for you!
- And much, much, more!
I know how it feels to be obese, depressed, not living life to the fullest and feeling the disappointment of dreams deferred. After trying numerous diets and exercise programs that didn’t work for me, I finally took a different approach. I got coaching and training from professional celebrity trainer, Victoria Johnson.
After losing over 100 pounds, I took the knowledge I learned from my celebrity trainer, the knowledge I had from my formal college degrees in behavior science, nutrition and fitness, along with the experience and knowledge I learned from some of the top physicians and surgeons in the medical industry and designed a program that highlights secrets no one is using.
When you think about it, the average 30-50 year old has illnesses and conditions of those who are in their senior years. And it starts from all the bad eating habits developed when people are in their 20s and from being overweight or obese.
When my clients follow my program they get results. The most important thing when losing fat (weight) is to focus not only on losing weight, but to focus on your health. I never want to compromise someone’s immune system therefore, it’s important for me to make sure the nutrition program improves the overall health of a person not just that they drop weight.
That’s why for a short period of time, I’m giving away a free e-book that has a super healthy weight loss plan using the concepts I use for clients and patients that gets them the amazing results!
If you go right here, you can register to get the download Immediately! When you sign-up to get the free ebook, you’ll also get my newsletter with amazing articles giving away free tips you can really use and get results.
When people decide they want to lose weight, they want to have lost it YESTERDAY! But, we know that REAL weight loss takes time, dedication, determination and the right information.
My dedication led me to success and it can do the same for you too!
Yet, you don’t have to feel like you’re in weight loss jail. You can love the daily changes you will see in the mirror when you take the right action and eat foods that are yummy and make you feel great with tons of energy.
I’m hoping I can be a part of your transformation to a learner, healthier YOU. Please enjoy the ebook. And make sure you take a moment and read through my complete Mastery Program that is the exact program I use for my exclusive weight loss client.
Also, can you do me a favor? Please comment below if you’ve found this blog and my FREE EBOOK helpful. I design programs and products based on your needs so I appreciate your feedback greatly!
Lots of love,
P.S. Here’s the Biggest Loser article.
Kamille is a Medial Weight Loss Specialist and consultant to physicians and corporations. She’s been seen on People Magazine, interviewed on Good Morning America, and highlighted on ET. She’s the author of Fat Chick to Cover Model and her new audio mastery coaching program Lean Body Principles: Lose Fat Weight Fast! Secrets Your Doctor Didn’t Have Time to Learn, she has helped thousands lose ‘fat-weight’ and regain their health and reason for living! She offers individual, group and online-coaching programs. She’s been seen on People Magazine, interviewed on Good Morning America, and highlighted on ET. Contact her if you want to get lean and start living today! www.coachingwithkamille.com www.leanbodyprinciples.com. Kam’s blog .